PROSPECT INC., LEBANON TN
Prospect, Inc. is a non-profit supporting individual with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Lebanon, TN. We are looking for a new Director of Managed Care Programs. This position requires DIDD Management Experience. This position has oversite over the Wilson County Day Center, Supported Employment, ECF (Employment and Community First) and HSS (Home Support Services) programs. Combined, these programs support 85+ individuals with approximately 40 staff, including 3 direct reports. The ideal candidate must have experience with DIDD (Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities) programs. The director also manages oversite of all quality assurance standards for all funding sources and ensures revenue is steady, while looking for opportunities for growth.
The Director of Managed Care Programs is responsible for the oversite of Wilson County day services, ECF, HSS, and Employment programs. The director is responsible for identifying areas of growth and improvement. The director also ensures that the agency remains in good standing as a Person Centered organization.
- Responsible for budget development and ensuring budget targets are achieved
- Ensure all programs meet funding criteria and regulations
- Provide guidance and recommendations to program managers and supervisors to meet or exceed program budgets
- Research, analyze and make recommendations regarding opportunities for program expansion
- Develop and maintain relationships with the MCOs to stay abreast of program changes
- Operate programs to maintain the preferred status
- Ensure agency meets the requirements to maintain Person-Centered Organization status; serve as agency Trainer once trained.
- Ensure all programs meet quality assurance standards set by the funding source.
- Maintain quality assurance expectations, training, and communications to all staff.
- Keep management team well-informed of quality assurance efforts, providing training when necessary.
- Responsible for strategic goal oversight for all programs, quality assurance, enabling technology, and person-centered organization
- Responsible for billing DIDD and Managed Care services via the appropriate portal system
- Responsible for Managed Care program agreement renewals
- Provide direct supervision to all service programs: Day, Employment, HSS, and MCO/ECF/CHOICES.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree related to social services or management OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Preferred: Master’s degree in social services or management
- Required: Five years’ work experience in a management position, preferably in the field of developmental disabilities
- Preferred: Knowledge of DIDD & MCO programs, policies and procedures; experience in the direct care/social services profession
- DIDD Management is Required.
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid automobile insurance
- Current medication administration certification
To apply: Please go to http://www.prospectinc.com/careers